Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: American Girl Connections!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tonight I went to this Christmas thing at the history place (like a history town) and I walk in a victorian house, and I see a steroctagon (sp)steroscope thing like in the Samantha movie to try out- so I look at the US Capitol through it, since that would likely be in the view cards for Samantha. I go in the kitchen and you can sample a piece of Almond Vanilla cake- also in the Sam movie!!

    I go in another house and under the Christmas tree is a doll that looks a lot like Susannah Maria Augusta Eliza Lucy Louise! You can also make victorian fans, and mine turned out well.

    Also I went in the General Store and there's a sign on the door that says "Apprentice Wanted" so I automatically think of Ben in the Felicity Books. The General store reminds me of the Kirsten Books, when she went to the store- I got a peppermint stick!

    Also we rode in a horse-drawn buggy/hayrack without the hay thing which reminded me of Sam and Nellie's sleigh!

    It was so cool!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that sounds like fun!! I'm glad you had a good time... wish I could have made a fan =/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's so neat! I love places like that [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member samfan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Saffy'sAngel Gal*:
    That's so neat! I love places like that [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like those kind of places too. In high school feild trip I went to this museum in pasadena. it was a victorian type house that was built arouind the early 1900s. It reminded ne of a house sam would have lived in.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very neat! Wish you could have taken pictures!


    We have an old 1800s town here called Bethpage, took Rachel when she came over, we did not do the whole town, but did enough. I have some pics, and yes we did see AG themed stuff!!!! so I might as well do an album... lol!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    [QB]Very neat! Wish you could have taken pictures!

    [\QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would have, but we didn't bring a camera!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where was this? It sounded like so much fun. I love doing things like that. What a special day.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovely place to go to. Sounds like you had a very enjoyable day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •